EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test)has released the EAMCET 2017 Notification and Online Application. This is the Common Entrance Test for Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and also the graduation courses like B.Pharm, Pharm-D, BHMS, BAMS, and BNYS etc. EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). EAMCET Entrance Exam is conducted every year once in the month of May. This year EAMCET will be held on 17th May, 2017.
EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and Notification Declared – AP EAMCET
is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. This is the entrance exam for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine (‘AM’ category: Agriculture and Medicine). This exam is based on “Multiple choice Questions” type. This year onward the application submission has been made completely online. Online Application Forms are available at official website of EAMCET.
- Minimum age of the individual must be 16 years of age on or before 31st December 2013.
- The applicant must have either cleared the class XII exam or any equivalent exam recognized by the State or central board of education.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry,(Compulsory subjects), Maths or Biotechnology or Biology (as optional subject)
Eligible and Interested candidates in filling the EAMCET 2017 application formare required a minimal fee of Rs 250. The payment of application fee can either be paid in cash or through online gateways, the payment can be made through AP online, E-seva or Mee- Seva centers.
How to Apply:
EAMCET 2017 application form will be available on the official website will be available from 20th Feb, 2017 and the candidates interested can log on to the official website and fill the application form by paying a certain amount of application fee.
- The Exam Pattern of EAMCET 2017 will be based on three subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics.
- EAMCET 2017 will be consists of 160 questions in total from which 80 will be of Mathematics/Biology(Botany and Zoology), 40 of Chemistry and last 40 of Physics.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- All these questions will be of objective type.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
Starting Date for Online Application Forms: 20-02- 2017
Last Date for OnlineApplication Form: Last week of March 2017
Correction of Application Form: 13-04-2017
Hall Ticket Download: 02-05-2017 to 15-05-2017
Date of EAMCET 2017:
May 17, 2017 from 10 am to 1 pm.
For Official Notification: Click here For Official Website : Click Here
For EAMCET 2017 Online Application : Click Here