Cat is the most hardest examination in India.It is the all India Level Entrance Examination.Many of the IIT’s get through this examination.It is just a nightmare for all the students who have chosen this course to get into is hardest target.So,the candidates need to work very hard indeed not to face any repercussions.Students apply for this exam many a times to get admissions into these IIM’s.
Candidate preparing for CAT 2017 and appearing in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted in the year 2017 are notified that they can apply online from the first week of August,2017.Indian Institute of Management (IIM) conducts Common Admission Test (CAT) every year in its various examination centers across the country to get admissions into the top B schools.IIM offers MBA course which have specialized groups such as finance,marketing etc.
CAT Application Form 2017 Details:
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is established in the year 1961. There are about 13 IIM’s .It is located in different cities like Ahmedabad, Rohtak, Bangalore, Lucknow, Ranchi, and Raipur Etc. in India. It is an institution which runs under the Govt. of India. It is a very prestigious institution and offers placements in MNC’s with higher packages.More information can be gathered by visiting its official website.Appearing in the examintion is compulsory to get admission in this institution.
Required Qualification :A Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks or corresponding CGPA from a government recognized colleges or universities in India.
Age Criteria: There is No certain Age Limit for any Candidate who want to aapear for this examination
CAT 2017 Application Form2017 Apply online
Go to the Official Website
The sequence of the Online Form filling will be available from 1st Week of August 2017 on the official website.
- First see all the information and make sure are you eligible for the examination or not.
- Then purchase a voucher of Rs.1600/- (General/OBC) and Rs.800/- (ST/SC) from any Axis Bank Branches.
- Create an ID by using your Voucher Number in which you have to enter your Name, Address, E-mail, Postal Address, Mobile Number, Username, and Password and then click on save and continue.
- Now fill the details into the next step for the registration for CAT 2017 and click on save and continue.
- Now you have to select your examination centers as given on the page.
- After selecting examination centers click on the confirmation form and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of it for future use.
- All the information and updates will be sending to your ID related to CAT 2017.
- You have to bring Mark Sheet of qualifying examination at the time of Personal Interview as a Proof.
Procedure Of Selection:
The candidate will be selected based on the scores achieving on the Written Exam, Personal Interview and Group Discussion. The Merit List will be prepared and the all India ranking will be known by the candidates.
Important DatesTo Remember :
- Online Application Form Starts On: 1st Week of August 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: Last Week of August 2017