EAMCET 2017, Engineering Examination will be conducted for a total of 160 marks. 80 marks will be allotted to Mathematics, 40 for Physics and 40 for Chemistry. 160 Questions will be asked and candidates have to answers them in the duration of 3 hours. Every question carries one mark and have no negative marking.
Tips for Preparation of EAMCET 2017
- Mathematics covers fifty percent of the question paper. Hence students have to give priority to Mathematics. For scoring good ranks students have to earn good marks in Physics, Chemistry and 60 marks out-of 80 in Mathematics.
- Students appearing for JEE mains are already much prepared for EAMCET and they have to utilize the reaming time for planning preparation.
- As there are no criteria for compulsorily scoring some minimum marks in any subject, hence students have to work-hard for scoring more marks in the subject in which they have good knowledge.
- In EAMCET either one or two questions will be asked from each topic of every subject, hence students have to give equal preference to all topics and sections.
- Students need to start attempting a wide variety of problems to improve numerical solving ability. This helps you to avoid small and silly mistakes during your test.
- The marks scored in EAMCET will be given as 75 weightage and marks scored in groups subjects in Intermediate course will be given as 25 percent weightage. Final rank will be prepared by joining the both marks.
- Ample time should be spent in revising fundamental concepts and formulae, so that you don’t beat around the bushes when you are actually solving questions in the practice tests and the real test.
- Students are advised to practise the previous years EAMCET papers to get the best results and they can download it from the given below link.
To Check the EAMCET 2017 Notification : Click Here
EAMCET Engineering Previous Year Question Paper : Click Here
EAMCET Medical Previous Year Question Paper : Click Here